Friday, October 28, 2016

Loving this revamp!

For awhile now, I've been thinking about changing my blog design. I've spent hours and hours sifting through stock photos, but nothing hit me - until now.

The photo of the woman in my new blog header struck me. She looks confident, intelligent, and strong. The very type of woman I love to write about. My stories are all about empowering women, so I've made that my new tag line. It really embodies the characters I write about - whether the story's historical, contemporary, fantasy or what-have-you.

I'm really loving the new look of the design, too. I've visited a few times today just to look at it and sigh. *grins*

What do you think? Is the energy grabbing you, too?

Oh, and if you'd like to check it out, I revamped the blog for my other pen name, too. It looks amazing! I hope you'll check it out.

Last Signing in October

It sounds like it might be a song, doesn't it? October's been a busy month, and so much fun!

Tomorrow's the last event for this month. The Spooky Scary Sizzling Signing will take place from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Cupboard Maker Books in Enola.  I'm excited I'll be there with Mae Clair, Catherine Jordan and Ally Bishop. I hope you'll be there, too!